SECOND BLUE BIOECONOMY STAKEHOLDER CONFERENCE: REGISTER NOW
The Blue Bioeconomy Forum is an initiative, funded by the European Commission (DG MARE/EASME). It brings together a partnership of industry, public authorities, academia and finance in order to strengthen Europe's competitive position in the emerging blue bioeconomy.
Registration for the second stakeholder conference of the Blue Bioeconomy Forum on 25th June in Brussels, is now OPEN !
Why should you join us on the 25th June?
- You will learn about trends, opportunities and challenges that are faced by different actors of the Blue Bioeconomysector in the EU.
- You will have opportunities to meet key stakeholders of the Blue Bioeconomy sector.
- You will be invited to participate in discussions with core experts in the areas of policy, environment and regulation, finance and business development, value chain and markets, and science, technology and innovation.
- You will be able to help shape the roadmap for the development of the Blue Bioeconomy of the EU.
See the preliminary agenda! Get involved, learn more and share your views at the event!
The scope of the Forum, however, does not cover “traditional” uses of biomass, such as fishing. The BBF focuses on novel applications, including non-food, waste/discards, feed and food. How can you get involved?
* Read more about the Blue Bioeconomy Forum