Tech Tour Ocean 2020
Tech Tour together with KunnskapsParken Bodø is organizing the Tech Tour Ocean (TT Ocean) on the 3-4 November 2020 in the mesmerizing Bodø, Norway.
The TT Ocean is a Venture Forum which gives an unique opportunity for the most innovative entrepreneurs to meet and present themselves in front of active international investors and corporations seeking investment and partnerships.
30 companies active in the sectors of: Ocean Food, Clean Ocean, New sources of ocean harvest, Shipping/Transport, Ocean Energy, Ocean Data collection will be selected to present at the Forum by the Selection Committee, who will assess them on the basis of their business potential, technology merit, competitive position, investment interest and team experience. They will meet with 30+ investors and corporates during the two-day event incl. a networking dinner.
The Tech Tour Ocean will be focused around the topics of:
- Clean Ocean (Solutions for cleaning the ocean; Removing plastic from the ocean)
- New Ocean (Bioprospecting, New sources of ocean harvest, Algae/seaweed cultivation and harvest, Harvesting on low trophic levels, New ingredients)
- Ocean Food (Aquaculture; Fisheries; Downstream seafood value chain)
- Shipping/Transport (The ocean as the shipping highway; Decarbonization of shipping)
- Ocean Energy (Wave power; Offshore Energy; Renewables)
- Ocean Data collection (Navigation; Aquatic Drones; Survey Vessels)
Join us to meet some of the most innovative entrepreneurs, hear their solutions for cleaning, protecting and sustaining the home to millions of Earth's plants and animals.
And if you are an ambitious entrepreneur and would like to meet investors interested in your mission we invite you to apply for one out of 30 presentation slots. Participation is free of charge for presenting companies but based on selection process.
The Tech Tour Ocean 2020 will also be a part of the Tech Tour Contest Final 2020 and the top quartile (best 25%) companies will qualiy for the Contest Final which will take place in December 2020.