2nd INNOVATUM Workshop on Marine Biotechnology 2021
Maritime Cluster, Sea and Society and Kristineberg Center - May 11th and June 2nd.
Following up on the interest from previous conferences, they are arranging a workshop in Marine Biotechnology with interested parties from industry, research institutes and academia. Efthalia Arvaniti, PhD Program manager, will make a presentation of the work within SUBMARINER Network for Blue Growth EEIG, an innovation network within Marine Biotechnology on 11th May.
The aim of the workshop is to join forces to establish contacts between parts with overlapping interests, forming constellations that can work for future developments including applying for joint future funding. It should be stressed that the workshop is about development-projects, i.e. how products and ideas within Marine Biotechnology can be refined and improved in collaboration with others.
- The workshop will consist of two half-day meetings (13:00 - 16:00) - May 11th and June 2nd.
- This year it will be arranged as virtual/digital meetings.
- It will focus on the topics "Health", "Marine materials" and "Antifouling".
- The language will be English.
- Examples from European projects and national funding organisations will be presented.
- Deadline for registration is the 3/5/21
See the original event page here: https://innovatum.confetti.events/workshop-in-marine-biotechnology-1/