KET4 - Micro Grants
Micro Grants are offered for transnational cooperation projects between small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and minimum 2 KET technology centres (KET TCs), which aim to integrate key enabling technologies (KET) to solve clean production challenges. Focus is on upgrading production processes.
- Call opening: 1st June 2018
- Call closing: 29th April 2020, 17:00 CET
- Cut-off dates: 8 cut-off days at 17:00 CET on 31st July 2018, 31st October 2018, 31st January 2019, 30th April 2019, 31st July 2019, 31st October 2019, 31st January 2020, 29th April 2020
- Expected duration of a micro grant project: up to 6 months
- Total EU funding available for third parties: EUR 2.000.000
- Maximum amount of financial support for each third party: EUR 50.000 (provided as lump sum).
- Eligible countries: EU member states and H2020 associated countries. See Map.