As a member of our network, you will benefit from the following services:
- Promotion of competences, news and events via all SUBMARINER Network channels (e.g. website, newsletters, stands during events),
- Access to all internal information and communication (e.g. internal updates on events and opportunities, invitations to Network meetings and workshops),
- Coordinating support to thematic working groups within the Network,
- Coordinating support in set-up of project consortia,
- Formulation and policy-oriented dissemination of position papers on Baltic Sea Region and European levels.
Types of membership
There are two different kinds of membership in the SUBMARINER Network: full membership and associate membership.
Full members have full voting rights in all issues of the SUBMARINER Network for Blue Growth, including strategic and budget-related issues. The expected yearly contribution for full members is currently € 7,500.
Associate members are invited to actively take part in all internal dicussions of the SUBMARINER Network for Blue Growth EEIG and have the right to vote on content-related issues, such as projects to be promoted by the SUBMARINER Network. The expected yearly contribution for associate members is currently € 1,000.