Submariner Network is looking for a part-time student employee!
The Submariner Network is looking for a highly motivated Master student to support its network secretariat team in tasks related to communication, marketing and/or market research for a part time student employment in Berlin.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Assistance in the preparations of the 2nd SUBMARINER Conference “Better Off Blue – Creating synergies for a biobased society” taking place in Berlin in September 2017,
- Contribution to the network secretariat’s tasks in the fields of marketing and market research in the framework of transnational cooperation projects implemented by the SUBMARINER network and its members,
- Assistance in communication related tasks of the secretariat, e.g. maintenance and update of website and managing our social media channels.
Required experience and skills:
The right candidate should be a master student in marketing, management, communication or related fields. He or she should be a team-player and like to communicate with partners from different cultural backgrounds.
He or she should have the following experiences and skills:
- Strong knowledge of social network communication and management (esp. Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo),
- Good knowledge of website management (experience with CMS Joomla would be an asset),
- Academic and/or practical expertise in Market Research,
- Excellent English and German skills, knowledge of another Baltic Sea Region language is an advantage,
- Very good communication & organisational skills,
- Solid computer skills (Internet & e-mail, MS Office incl. Excel & PowerPoint),
- Good writing skills.
- As an advantage:
- Experience in event organisation,
- Knowledge of maritime policy and blue growth,
- Knowledge of regional development.
Starting date: June 2017 (or as early as possible)
The initial cooperation is foreseen until the end of September 2017 with an approximate input of 15 to 20 hours a week. A continuation of the cooperation beyond September 2017 is in principal possible and welcomed.
During the initial cooperation the remuneration will be based on an attractive hourly rate and the actual hours worked.
Location: Berlin, Germany
Legal requirements for working in Germany must be fulfilled. In view of regular processing times by the German immigration office and the scheduled start of the employment, EU nationals and those with a valid work permit for Germany are encouraged to apply. Students must provide proof for their health insurance before starting the position. s.Pro is an equal opportunity employer.
Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. We will only consider those who meet the listed requirements.
Closing date is 31/05/2017
Only short-listed candidates for further interviews will be contacted by telephone. If you have not heard from us by 09/06/2017, please assume that your application has not been successful.