We are hiring: join our secretariat's team
We currently have two open positions in our network secretariat's team. Are you our new programme manager / senior blue bioeconomy expert or our new project manager / consultant?
Programme manager / senior blue bioeconomy expert
The tasks of the programme manager / senior blue bioeconomy expert will include:
- Liaise closely with the members of the SUBMARINER Network, which are mostly from the blue bioeconomy field;
- Support and steer the strategic development of the network and its secretariat, which includes also the elaboration of new business models;
- Take a leading role in the continuous development of the project portfolio of the Submariner Network;
- Take within the secretariat’s team a leading role in existing and future EU-funded projects, in which the secretariat is involved as a project partner.
Closing date for the programme manager position is 8 September 2017 and starting date October 2017.
Project manager / consultant with a background in business administration or blue growth
The tasks of the project manager / consultant will include:
- Contribute to the network secretariat’s tasks in the fields of market research / business development & planning in the framework of transnational cooperation projects implemented by the SUBMARINER network and its members;
- Participate in the continuous development of the project portfolio of the SUBMARINER Network;
- Take over tasks in the management and coordination of transnational projects and other transnational activities of the SUBMARINER Network;
Closing date for the project manager / consultant position is 15 September 2017 and starting date October 2017.