External support to Baltic Blue Biotech Alliance partners on business model development
The Alliance partner Danish Technological Institute (DTI) is making a request for offers within the scope of the Work Package 3.5 “ALLIANCE permanent institutional and business setup”. The applicant should be familiar with the paradigms of EU-funded projects and with public and private financing mechanisms for SME’s.
Award criteria for the procurement
The following criteria will be weighted when determining the winning offer:
- Quality of concept and approach to delivering the requested services
- Price, including a transparent calculation of the hours estimated to carry out the services
- References/relevant examples of experiences in business development services, professional details of those consultants to be involved in the work
- Prior experience of working with / for transnational cooperation projects
- Prior knowledge about the biotechnology sector will be considered an asset.
For more information, please see the flyer