Join us at #BetterOffBlue17 to create synergies for a biobased society
Register now for the second SUBMARINER conference "Better off Blue" taking place in Berlin, Germany on 27–28 September 2017! The conference aims to unite actors from the public, private and research domain working towards a blue bioeconomy throughout the Baltic Sea Region to showcase advances, to create synergies and stimulate active cooperation between the multitude of ongoing projects and initiatives in the region.
The conference is organised jointly by the SUBMARINER Network and the and the Ministry of Energy, Agriculture, Environment and Rural Areas Schleswig-Holstein in the framework of Baltic Blue Growth and in cooperation with the other SUBMARINER Network projects InnoAquaTech, Baltic Blue Biotechnology Alliance, Smart Blue Regions and MUSES.
The cross-cutting topics:
- The Baltic Sea Region’s blue bioeconomy in the European context;
- Changing markets for marine protein sources in feed;
- Smart specialisation and the blue economy;
- Nutrient mining in the Baltic Sea – a driver for regional development;
- Smoothing the transition from R&D to market in the blue bioeconomy;
- Financing environmental services;
- Creating added value in aquaculture through integration;
- Marine biobased materials and chemicals.
Confirmed keynote speakers include: